Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Being Pregnant Rocks

Being care was fun until that last month. Until then all I was dealing with was fatigue, and the occasional being kicked in nerve bundles in my sides. Of course I still had the nausea from morning sickness. But that last month was when things hit me. The swelling of my feet, and everything else. That and she decided to drop head down 4 weeks before her due date, so I got to start waddling. I felt like a penguin. I enjoyed sticking my arms out and pretend I was one. I had fun. But by then I looked like I swallowed a beach ball.

I went to water aerobics most weeks while I was pregnant. 
 
 This is a picture the Sunday before she came.

1 comment:

  1. i am LOVING that you have a blog now!! please please KEEP IT GOING! you'll be so thankful for it years later. looking back is so much fun. you'll have to add a list on the side of your friends who have blogs too, like ME! :) love you colleen!

    ReplyDelete