Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Honeymoon Woes

We left for our honeymoon right after the wedding. Our best friends, Briana and Kevin, had paid for our hotel in Tempe, Motel 6. When we got there the only room they had available was a smoking one. Not the best environment when your pregnant. I was feeling sick the whole night because of the smell. And the bed being hard as rocks didn't help. I know I had made the reservations for a non-smoking room, and when I asked to be moved they were not accommodating. And the fact that I would have had to pay for the Wi-Fi if it hadn't been my honeymoon, all made my night horrible. The next day we went to the Renaissance Fair. That was fun, though since I was pregnant I had very little stamina, and we couldn't stay long cause I was getting light headed. So over all not the best honeymoon one could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment