Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Woe's of Peanuts

While in Texas we had gone to the Children's Museum in Huston. I recommend going it's awesome. Anyway on the way out I had gotten really hungry, but all we had was my moms granola bar...with peanuts. So I opened it and took a bite, and immediately threw up everything in my stomach. On the ride home from the museum I sat shotgun and my brother Paul sat behind me. I was feeling bad and threw up again out the window. When I was done I went and spit to clean my mouth out, unfortunately my bothers window was down. It got all over his face. I felt so bad. But he's a good guy and we just laughed it off. But from then on anything with peanuts was off limits during my pregnancy. Meaning no more peanut butter. I was soo sad. Especially since I craved a peanut butter sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment