Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Start

It all started in Texas with a UTI. Now it was a couple of hours before the New Years party my brother Dale. I had a UTI and went to a Urgent Care to get some meds to get rid of it. When they ran the test they asked if there was a possibility that I could be pregnant. I said maybe. They came back in and told me I was. I was mortified. My parents still thought I was a virgin. I got my prescription and met my mom in the waiting area. We went to the party, I went inside because I was close to a breakdown. My sister-in-law Jessie took one look at me and asked me what was wrong. And the dam broke. I told her everything and then my mom came in and I told her. By the end of the vacation everyone in my family knew. Now I had to go home and tell the father.

No comments:

Post a Comment