Monday, October 27, 2014

The Wedding

Exactly one month later on March 14th, we got married. It was small just his family, my family, and a few close friends. We had the bishop of our ward marry us. I walked in to our song being played on the piano by a good friend of the family. But what I didn't know was my mom had found someone to sing. When I heard that I started to cry it was so beautiful. We had my computer there and my bothers and grandparents who live out of state, on Skype so they watch. It was wonderful.

Our first pictures as a wedded couple.
 
This is us and our best friends. They were the ones who got us together.

Signing the marriage certificate.

My mom and I.

Us with my parents.

Me and my wenches. ;P

Us with his family. His father, brother and wife and child, his sister and cousins.


1 comment: