Saturday, November 1, 2014

False Alarm

One night about two weeks before my due date, I had gotten up for one of my many nightly pee runs. On the way to the bathroom I felt a lot of liquid go down my legs. I touched it and smelled it to see if it was pee but it didn't smell like it. This was my first time being pregnant so I didn't know what my water breaking felt like. So before I woke anyone I got on my computer to try to find out what it felt like. I couldn't find anything describing the feeling so I went and woke my husband and mom and we headed to the hospital. We got there, they took a sample of my fluids to run a test. After about an hour or two later they came back and told me it was nothing and I could go home.  It was about 3 in the morning when we finally left. I was hungry so we stopped by McDonalds for food and then went home for some much needed sleep. I felt so bad for waking everyone up for a false alarm, though not to much cause everyone always said it's better to be safe then sorry.

1 comment:

  1. i hadn't heard that story! that would be surprising! 2 weeks early is still considered full term though, so that's good. :)

    ReplyDelete